Apply for CDC RFA GH21 2166
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening the healthcare system of Vietnam through capacity building, policy development and quality improvement of disease surveillance, laboratory and clinical services." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.318.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 25, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 24, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: OESE-OSERS-OSEP: National Comprehensive Center of Improving Literacy for Students with Disabilities Assistance Listing Number 84.283D
Previous opportunity: AAV Vector manufacturing for diseases affecting very small populations
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA GH21 2166
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH21 2166) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH21 2177||Protecting and Improving Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Systems, Capacity and Security - Advancing Regional Health Security for Prevention and Control of Communicable & Non-Communicable Diseases in the Caribbean|
|HRSA 21 142||Rural Health Clinic Vaccine Confidence Program|
|72061521RFA00012||USAID KENYA AND EAST AFRICA DUMISHA AFYA ACTIVITY|
|CDC RFA CK21 2106||Global Fungal Disease Surveillance and Capacity|
|HRSA 21 117||Rural Behavioral Health Workforce Centers – Northern Border Region|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD DDTI 0095||UCEDD National Training Initiative to Support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities with Co-Occurring Mental or Behavioral Health Disabilities|
|HRSA 21 130||State Systems Development Initiative - Maternal Health Enhancement Supplement|
|HRSA 21 121||Healthy Start Supplement: Community-Based Doulas|
|72044021RFA00008||USAID Local Assistance to Develop and Deliver Excellence, Resilience, and Sustainability in Vietnam (LADDERS)|
|72044021RFA00007||Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) Number: 72044021RFA00007|
|PA EAA 21 001||Embryo Adoption Awareness and Services|
|HRSA 21 116||American Rescue Plan—Funding for Native Hawaiian Health Care (ARP-NH)|
|HRSA 21 105||Delta Region Rural Health Workforce Training Program|
|CDC RFA GH21 2174||Enhancing Global Health Security: Strengthening Public Health Surveillance Systems and Preparedness Globally|
|HRSA 22 018||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A HIV Emergency Relief Grant Program|
|72052121R00017||Improved Health Service Delivery (IHSD)|
|HRSA 22 004||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA GH21 2180||Global Noncommunicable Disease Prevention and Health Promotion|
|PAS 21 245||Limited Competition: Promoting a Basic Understanding of Chemical Threats to Skin (R34 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2179||Partnering with Regional Institutes to Strengthen Essential Public Health Functions in Vietnam|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH21 2166", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.