Apply for ED GRANTS 071321 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OESE-OSERS-OSEP: National Comprehensive Center of Improving Literacy for Students with Disabilities Assistance Listing Number 84.283D" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.283.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 13, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 01, 2021 Applications Available July 13, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications September 1, 2021. Pre-Application Webinar Information No later than July 19, 2021. The Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) will post a pre-recorded informational webinar designed to provide technical assistance (TA) to interested applicants. The webinar may be found at www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/osep/new-osep-grants.html. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Tina Diamond, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 5142, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-5076. Telephone (202) 245-6723. Email Christina.Diamond@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,475,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Cultural Resources Management Program Support at Fort Bragg
Previous opportunity: Strengthening the healthcare system of Vietnam through capacity building, policy development and quality improvement of disease surveillance, laboratory and clinical services.
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 071321 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 071321 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72052021RFA00006||Basic Education Quality and Transitions|
|DHS 21 NPD 005 00 04||Fiscal Year 2021 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants (CTG)|
|ED GRANTS 071921 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Effective Educator Development (EED) Program American History and Civics Education: Presidential and Congressional Academies for American History and Civics Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.422A|
|ED GRANTS 071921 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Effective Educator Development (EED) Program: American History and Civics Education National Activities (AHC-NA) Program Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.422B|
|DOS SAU PD 04||Quincy Virtual U.S. Higher Education Fairs|
|ED GRANTS 072621 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Individuals Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing and Individuals Who Are DeafBlind Program Assistance Listing Number 84.160D|
|31310021K0004||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO), the University Nuclear Leadership Program (formerly the Integrated University Program), Scholarship and Fellowship Education Grant, Faculty Development Grant, and Trade School a|
|ED GRANTS 072821 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program: Early-Phase Grants Assistance Listing Number 84.411C|
|AFKAM FY21 05||English Access Micro Scholarship Program (Access)|
|PAS GUA FY21 03||English Language Programs (SEAL/BEAR)|
|693JJ318NF5229 2021||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Grants for Research Fellowship (GRF)|
|PAS UKRAINE 2021 020||PAS Kyiv – SWT Program|
|ED GRANTS 080521 002||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities and Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Assessment Center Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.326G|
|ED GRANTS 080521 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Postsecondary Programs for Students with Intellectual Disabilities-National Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center (PPSID-NTAD) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.407|
|DOS SAU PD 05||Quincy College Prep Program|
|PASLAPAZFY2104||Inglés.Yes! - English Language Scholarships in Ciudadela Andrés Ibañez, Santa Cruz, Bolivia|
|DOS KAZ NS RELO 21 016||Advancing English for Media Literacy in Kazakhstan|
|DOS GEO 21 CA 004 081021||2021 TV CO-OP|
|PAS UKRAINE 2021 021||FY21 English Language Alumni programs|
|ED GRANTS 081221 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Impact Aid Discretionary Construction Grant Program Assistance Listing Number 84.041C|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 071321 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.