Apply for FOR FD 21 007
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "AAV Vector manufacturing for diseases affecting very small populations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 25, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Archiving forecast.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Strengthening the healthcare system of Vietnam through capacity building, policy development and quality improvement of disease surveillance, laboratory and clinical services.
Previous opportunity: Cultural Resources On-Site Technical Support Hawaii
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOR FD 21 007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOR FD 21 007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOR FD 21 006||Enhancing Innovations in Advanced Manufacturing Technologies for Vaccines against Influenza and Emerging Infectious Diseases|
|RFA FD 22 004||Renewal - Cooperative Agreement to Support the Joint Institute for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, JIFSAN (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 22 006||Conformance with the Egg Regulatory Program Standards (U2F) (Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PAR 22 087||Research to support the development of alternatives to antimicrobials for use in food-producing animals|
|PAR 22 108||Innovative ways to provide education on antimicrobial stewardship practices in animals.|
|RFA FD 22 010||Revision Applications - Development and Maintenance of the Animal Feed Regulatory Program Standards Flexible Funding Model Compliance and Enforcement Expansion Supplement (U18) (Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|RFA FD 22 009||Federal and State Integration Activities to Advance Cooperation and Regulatory Standards Among Animal Food Safety Regulatory Programs (U2F) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 22 019||Revision Applications - Manufactured Food Flexible Funding Model Compliance and Enforcement Expansion Supplement (U18) (Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|RFA FD 22 008||Retail Food Safety Regulatory Association Collaboration (U18) (Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA FD 22 025||Renewal - Native American Tribes Outreach, Education, and Training to Enhance Food Safety and FSMA Compliance (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 22 024||Renewal- Local Food Producer Outreach, Education, and Training to Enhance Food Safety and FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Compliance (U01) Clinical Trail Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 22 005||Funding Opportunity Title Innovation Award: Minority Health and Health Equity (U01) Clinical Trials Optional|
|RFA FD 22 020||OMHHE Educational Funding Opportunity: Expanding education on skin lightening products (U01) Clinical Trials Optional|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOR FD 21 007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.