Apply for L19AS00091
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.224.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 19, 2019 Rolling cut-off dates Open from June 18, 2019 through August 19, 2019, 500 PM EST Round One Applications Due July 18, 2019, 500 PM EST Round Two Applications Due August 19, 2019, 500 PM EST.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Apprenticeships: Closing the Skills Gap
Previous opportunity: Sri Lanka Forensic Lab Capacity Assessment and Training
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L19AS00091
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L19AS00091) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00286||Forecasting in Support of Adaptive Management|
|F19AS00247||Strategic Conservation Delivery through Pollinator, Monarch and R3|
|F19AS00248||Wolf Conservation in Siskiyou County|
|L19AS00018||BLM CA Wildlife Resource Management|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00649||5 year Cooperative Agreement with Santa Fe Trail Association for Administrative and Volunteer Support|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00648||5 year Cooperative Agreement with Trails of Tears Association for Administrative and Volunteer Support|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00650||5 year Cooperative Agreement with El Camino Real de Los Tejas National Historic Trail Association for Administrative and Volunteer Support|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00647||5 year Cooperative Agreement with Old Spanish Trail Association for Administrative and Volunteer Support|
|L19AS00079||BLM CA Threatened and Endangered Species|
|F19AS00255||National Fish and Wildlife Foundation Sucker Science and Conervation Grant Program|
|P19AS00296||Seed Collection and Plant Propagation for Point Reyes National Seashore|
|P19AS00297||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY19 Mormon Pioneer NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|P19AS00303||Restoration of Seabeach Amaranth Population|
|F19AS00258||Juniper Drive Natural Area Project|
|L19AS00094||ORWA Rangeland Resource Management Master Funding Opportunity|
|NPSNOIPETR1900675||Trail Maintenance in Pierdas Marcadas Canyon and Fence Maintenance|
|L19AS00095||WY Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Management|
|L19AS00090||BLM NM Rangeland Resource Management|
|P19AS00047||Archeological Survey, Monitoring, and Site Recording for Joshua Tree National Park|
|P19AS00310||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Corps Opportunity to Practice Traditional Curriculum-based Education and Provide Recreation Opportunities to Local Tucson Youth|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L19AS00091", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.