Sri Lanka Forensic Lab Capacity Assessment and Training (INL19GR0053 SRILANKA FORENSICLAB 060619)
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Sri Lanka Forensic Lab Capacity Assessment and Training" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 06, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: BLM Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
Previous opportunity: Tri-colored Blackbird Movements and Connectedness in the Kern River Valley, California
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL19GR0053 SRILANKA FORENSICLAB 060619) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72049219RFA00009||Request for Information|
|INL19CA0057 AMETUNISIA EXPPROBSYS 071019||Expanding the Probation System in Tunisia|
|INL19GR0059 EAMOLDOVA ANTICORR 071119||Monitoring and Reporting on State Integrity and Anticorruption Activities in Moldova|
|7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM 01||Strengthening Local Systems and Partnerships for More Effective and Sustainable Counter-Trafficking in Persons in the Philippines (STRENGTH CTIP-P)|
|INL19GR0060 EAMOLDOVA CHILDEXP 071519||Strengthening Moldova’s Capacity to Address Child Online Sexual Exploitation and Sexual Abuse (COSESA)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL19GR0053 SRILANKA FORENSICLAB 060619", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: