OVW FY 2019 Training and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities Grant Program (OVW 2019 15806)
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW FY 2019 Training and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.529.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 04, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 07, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Innovative Molecular and Cellular Analysis Technologies for Basic and Clinical Cancer Research (R21 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVW 2019 15806) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00060||Gunnison Sagegrouse Habitat Restoration|
|19JD05||National Sheriffs Institute|
|004 FY2019||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH PROGRAM|
|SFOP0005497||FY 2019 Request for Concept Notes for NGO Projects Benefiting Afghan Refugees and Returnees|
|F19AS00068||Management of Russ Stuart and Painted Woods WDA's|
|OVW 2019 15703||OVW FY 2019 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program|
|19CS06||Building Capacity to Legal and Evidence Based Pretrial Decisions at the State and Local Level|
|19PR01||Conducting Prison Security Audits|
|INL19CA0007 WHPBARBADOS ORGCRIME 121218||Eastern Caribbean Organized Crime Investigation Program|
|19CS07||NIC Resource Guide "Guidelines for Developing a Criminal Justice Coordinating Committee" Revision|
|19AD01||Executive Excellence Training Program for Correctional Leaders|
|19JD03||Inmate Behavior Management Initiative Enhancement|
|SFOP0005505||DRL EvDRL Evaluaaluation Innovation Fund—Democratizing Learning and Evaluation: Supporting Evaluation Ecosystems and Opportunities for Contextualized Approaches|
|SFOP0005508||FY 2019 International Sports Programming Initiative|
|SFOP0005509||FY 2019 Youth Leadership Program with Burma|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 007||Ukraine: USG Exchange Alumni Small Grants Program|
|19CS08||Collaborative Case Work with Women (CCW-W)|
|OVW 2019 15805||OVW FY 2019 Transitional Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program|
|OVW 2019 15804||OVW FY 2019 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations|
|SFOP0005530||2019 Humanitarian Research|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2019 15806", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: