Innovative Molecular and Cellular Analysis Technologies for Basic and Clinical Cancer Research (R21 Clinical Trials Not Allowed) (RFA CA 19 019)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the education, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Innovative Molecular and Cellular Analysis Technologies for Basic and Clinical Cancer Research (R21 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.394.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 27, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 17 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Health
Next opportunity: Logistical Support for Iraqi Delegation to NAFSA 2019
Previous opportunity: OVW FY 2019 Training and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities Grant Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA CA 19 019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA CA 19 027||Revisions for Incorporation of Novel NCI-Supported Technology to Accelerate Cancer Research (P50 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA CA 19 025||Revisions for Incorporation of Novel NCI-Supported Technology to Accelerate Cancer Research (U54 Clinical Trials Optional)|
|RFA CA 19 026||Revisions for Incorporation of Novel NCI-Supported Technology to Accelerate Cancer Research (P01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA CA 19 023||Revisions for Incorporation of Novel NCI-Supported Technology to Accelerate Cancer Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA CA 19 024||Revisions for Incorporation of Novel NCI- Supported Technology to Accelerate Cancer Research (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RUS 19 02 DLT||Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grants.|
|RUS 19 01 DLT||Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grants--Opioid.|
|RFA CA 19 034||Feasibility and Planning Studies for Development of Specialized Programs of Research Excellence (SPOREs) to Investigate Cancer Health Disparities (P20 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA CA 19 035||Optimizing the Management and Outcomes for Cancer Survivors Transitioning to Follow-up Care (R01 Clinical Trial Required)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA CA 19 019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: