Desalination and Water Purification Research Program for Fiscal Year 2018 (BOR DO 18 F002)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Desalination and Water Purification Research Program for Fiscal Year 2018" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.506.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 01, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Safe and Effective Devices for Use In Neonatal, Perinatal and Pediatric Care Settings (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)
Previous opportunity: NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR DO 18 F002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001893||Quantum Information Science Enabled Discovery (QuantISED) for High Energy Physics|
|18 545||Innovations at the Nexus of Food, Energy and Water Systems|
|18 544||Coupling, Energetics, and Dynamics of Atmospheric Regions|
|18 543||Geospace Environment Modeling|
|7200AA18APS00003 ADDENDUM ALP||Accelerating Local Potential Addendum to the Science, Technology, Innovation, and Partnerships in Higher Education Program Annual Program Statement|
|693JK31852A01||Pipeline Safety Research Competitive Academic Agreement Program (CAAP) - 2018|
|18 547||Cybersecurity Innovation for Cyberinfrastructure|
|18 546||Tribal Colleges and Universities Program|
|NIJ 2018 13740||NIJ FY18 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program- COMPETITIVE|
|FA9550 18 S 0002||Air Force Fiscal Year 2019 Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)|
|DE FOA 0001844||Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing: Runaway Electron Avoidance and Mitigation in Tokamak Plasmas|
|18 549||Planning Grants for Engineering Research Centers (ERC)|
|G18AS00022||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU|
|G18AS00023||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G18AS00024||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|693JJ3 18 BAA 0001||FHWA 2018 Exploratory Advanced Research Broad Agency Announcement|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0277||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Exercise Interventions for People With Disabilities|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTHF 0263||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Health and Function for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities|
|18 553||CubeSat-based Science Missions for Geospace and Atmospheric Research|
|DE FOA 0001895||Quantum Testbed Pathfinder|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR DO 18 F002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: