Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B AIDS Drug Assistance Program Training and Technical Assistance (HRSA 17 046)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B AIDS Drug Assistance Program Training and Technical Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.145.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 17, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 15, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: 2017 National Conservation Innovation Grants APF
Previous opportunity: Accelerating Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in Western and West-Nile Regions in the Republic of Uganda
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 17 046) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH15 153403CONT17||Provide Accreditation and Quality Management Services to National Blood Services in Africa under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 17 067||Advanced Nursing Education Workforce (ANEW) Program|
|CDC RFA GH16 160202CONT17||Integrated Economic, Dynamic Disease, Risk and Decision Analytic Modeling of Global and Domestic|
|HRSA 17 081||Maternal and Child Environmental Health Network|
|RFA CK 17 001||Creation of a Healthcare-Associated Infectious Disease Modeling Network to Improve Prevention Research and Healthcare Delivery|
|HRSA 17 065||Centers of Excellence (COE)|
|TI 17 002||Cooperative Agreements for Adolescent and Transitional Aged Youth Treatment Implementation (Short Title: Youth Treatment - Implementation)|
|HRSA 17 093||Maternal and Child Environmental Health Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network (CoIIN)|
|RFA AG 17 056||Understanding the Effects of ApoE2 on the Interaction between Aging and Alzheimers Disease (R01)|
|RFA CK 17 004||Determining and Monitoring Health Conditions Identified in the Medical Assessment of US-Bound Refugees|
|RFA CK 17 002||Evaluation of Clinical Interventions, Surveillance, and Ecological Factors that Influence the Burden of Human Monkeypox in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)|
|HRSA 17 004||Information Services to Rural Hospital Flexibility Grantees Program Cooperative Agreement (Technical Assistance Center)|
|PAR 17 039||Comparative Biology of Neurodegeneration (R21)|
|HRSA 17 062||Health Workforce Research Center (HWRC) Cooperative Agreement Program|
|CDC RFA DP15 151303CONT17||Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, (BRFSS)|
|CDC RFA IP13 130105CONTPPHF17||PPHF 2017: Immunization Grants - Immunization and Vaccines for Children Program – Financed in part by 2017 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF)|
|CDC RFA GH15 161203CONT17||National Stop Transmission of Polio (NSTOP) initiative supporting polio eradication in Africa|
|RFA AG 18 001||NIA Research Centers Coordinating Network (U24)|
|CDC RFA GH14 140104CONT17||Protecting the Advances in Polio, Rubella and Measles Elimination: Strengthening Immunization Programs in the Americas|
|RFA TR 16 021||Coordination Center for the CTSA Program (U24)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 17 046", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: