NAGPRA Consultation/Documentation Grants FY2018 (P18AS00051)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), education, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), law, justice and legal services, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NAGPRA Consultation/Documentation Grants FY2018" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.922.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 02, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 09, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $90,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Education, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Law, Justice and Legal Services, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Acti
Next opportunity: OVW FY 2018 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program Solicitation
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Local Ownership for the Sustainable Provision of Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services by Amhara Region Health Bureau of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00051) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00009||NAGPRA Repatriation Grants FY2019|
|P19AS00010||NAGPRA Consultation/Documentation Grants FY2019|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00051", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: