Apply for P19AS00452
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Interpretation support; orienting visitors to recreational activities and information on natural and cultural resources in three operational districts" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 31, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 09, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $42,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Interns to assist in guided cave tours
Previous opportunity: USAID Scholars Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00452
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00452) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS FA 19 0300||Notice of Intent: 1:100,000 Mapping of Bayfield and Jefferson Counties|
|P19AS00455||Long-term water level monitoring at the Courthouse Wash Monitoring Well, Grand County, Utah|
|P19AS00457||Groundwork Elizabeth Outdoor Recreation Partnership|
|P19AS00460||Effects of Wildfire on Salamander Populations|
|P19AS00463||Upper San Pedro Grasslands Watershed Restoration Methods|
|N624731920013||Mammal, Amphibian, Reptile, And Invertebrate Surveys On Naval Observatory Flagstaff Station Flagstaff, Arizona|
|BOR PN 19 N005||Operations and Maintenance American Falls West Boat Ramp Recreation Area|
|P19AS00465||Geologic Resource Management|
|P19AS00461||Groundwork Buffalo Capacity Building|
|N40080 19 2 0005||Stream Restoration, NSF Indian Head, Indian Head, MD|
|W912DQ 19 2 0004||Sediment and Erosion Control Assessment, FLW, MO|
|USGS FA 19 0315||Notice of Intent: Michigan Great Lakes Geologic Coalition Mapping Project|
|USGS FA 19 0321||Notice of Intent: Quaternary Mapping in Indiana, FY2019-20|
|USGS FA 19 0322||Notice of Intent: Three-Dimensional Geologic Framework Mapping in Tompkins County, New York|
|USGS FA 19 0319||Notice of Intent: Karst Mapping, Bedrock Topography Mapping, and Surficial Geology Mapping|
|USGS FA 19 0318||Notice of Intent: Geologic mapping of the nearshore coastal zone of Lake Michigan in Lake County, Illinois. Phase 2 (Year 2 of 3)|
|USGS FA 19 0317||Notice of Intent: Digital Bedrock Topographic and Drift Thickness Maps and Glacial Stratigraphy of the Slippery Rock 7.5-Minute Quadrangle, Butler, Mercer, and Lawrence Counties, Northwestern Pennsylvania|
|P19AS00466||National Cave and Karst Research Institute|
|NPSNOIWHSA1900955||SCA Interpretive Intern|
|F19AS00326||R3 GLRI Endangered Species Grant Program (GLRI-ES)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00452", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.