Great Lakes Barrier Assessment (F18AS00164)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Great Lakes Barrier Assessment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.670.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 05, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 03, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Statement of Interest and Capacity - 2018
Previous opportunity: Hydrographic Surveys and Other Aquatic Studies at Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore and Lake Superior National Parks
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00164) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 18 FA 0162||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 18 FAC 0053||Notice of Intent to Award Noncompetitive Award|
|L18AS00035||BLM-Alaska 2018 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Alaska Public Lands|
|F18AS00166||Conduct Fall Chinook Salmon Spawning Escapement Enumeration Projects|
|P18AS00290||NOTICE OF INTENT: Rare Plant Inventories in Grazing Allotments in Capitol Reef National Park, Utah|
|P18AS00192||Off Highway vehcile Restoration and Archeological Surveys for Joshua Tree NP|
|P18AS00203||Reduce & Control Oleander Propulations at Grantham Camp Grounds in Death Valley NP|
|P18AS00191||PULBIC OUTREACH INTERN FOR GREAT BASIN NATIONAL PARK|
|P18AS00179||Engage Native American Youth in Historic Prservation at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00288||Partnership to Support Equestrian Operations and Stewardship at Rancho Corral de Tierra|
|P18AS00296||NOTICE OF INTENT: Resource Education Intern for Tonto National Monument|
|NPSNOIPETR1800660||Improve and maintain Pierdas Marcadas Trail|
|P18AS00299||Project Title Woody Plants on the Move|
|P18AS00301||NOTICE OF INTENT: Rangeland Health Condition Assessments for Livestock Allotments at Dinosaur National Monument|
|P18AS00305||Complete FLAG Integrated Pest Managment Plan|
|P18AS00307||MAPR Cultural Landscapes Inventory for Tech Area 18|
|P18AS00306||Restoring Biotic Diversity in Lehmann Lovegrass Dominated Grasslands|
|P18AS00308||Improve Public Opportunities to Use Archival Collections|
|P18AS00309||CAVE HABS Documentation for the Superintendent Building|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00164", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: