Coastal Dune Restoration (P17AS00230)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Coastal Dune Restoration" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 05, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $70,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM CA Insects of Restored Coastal Dunes
Previous opportunity: Coastal Watershed Restoration Grant Program for the Southeast New England Program (SNEP)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00230) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00090||BLM OR/WA Willamette Valley Species Recovery|
|L17AS00092||BLM -NM Youth Conservation Project Opportunities|
|L17AS00093||BLM OR/WA Statewide Strategic Integrated Noxious Weed Management Partnership|
|L17AS00019||BLM-OR/WA, Watershed Assessment Model Development|
|L17AS00094||BLM-OR/WA CWMA Coordination and Development for the Southern Oregon Coast|
|P17AS00232||Statistical Methodological Development for Long-Term Vegetation Monitoring|
|L17AS00096||BLM (OR/WA) Upper Moses Coulee Watershed Restoration|
|P17AS00234||Texas Conservation Corps American Youth Works Restoration Crew|
|L17AS00091||BLM-NV CALIENTE TRAILS PHASE 2 PLANNING AND DESIGN SNPLMA|
|L17AS00082||BLM WO Centennial Wild Horse Eco-sanctuary Deerwood Ranch Rawlins FO WY|
|P17AS00235||Vegetation and Aquatic Macroinvertebrate|
|P17AS00237||Longleaf Pine Restoration Plan|
|F17AS00212||Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program|
|L17AS00098||BLM-NV Great Basin Research for the Management of Pinyon-Juniper Woodlands|
|L17AS00099||BLM NV Vegetation Mapping Utilizing Remote Sensing, Black Rock Field Office|
|P17AS00245||Integrated Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment Coordination for Cultural Resources|
|P17AS00246||Climate Change & National Parks Videos|
|P17AS00244||Institute at the Golden Gate Launch and Operational Support|
|P17AS00225||Rehabilitation of the Death Valley Scotty Historic District through web-based videos|
|USGS 17 FA 0093||Notice of Intent - Migratory success study of river herring in Cape Cod National Seashore|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00230", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: