Apply for NPS NOIP15AC01750
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the agriculture, education, employment, labor and training, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "CESU GRPL – Leadership, Coordination, and Administrative Oversight for the Great Plains Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 31, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 14, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Strengthening Local Ownership for the Sustainable Provision of Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services by Amhara Region Health Bureau of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: Formulation and Estimation of the Tradeoff between Fuels and Preparedness Budgets using Translog Econometric Production Function.
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP15AC01750
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP15AC01750", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.