Apply for P18AS00122
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Alaska SeaLife Center Marine Science Interpretation Internship" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 06, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 16, 2018 This is a notice of intent to award to the Alaska SeaLife Center. Applications are not being accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $46,190.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Hydrographic Surveys and Other Aquatic Studies at Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore and Lake Superior National Parks
Previous opportunity: Bedlaod Transport, Lower Chippewa River
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00122
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00122) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|K NOFO 18 103||Anti-TIP International Youth Champions Conclave|
|SFOP0004327||Science Envoy Program Administrative Support|
|72049218RFA00004||Gabay (Guide): Strengthening Inclusive Education for Blind/Deaf Children|
|ND NOFO 18 106||Youth Leaders as Change Makers|
|ND NOFO 18 109||Documentary Film Making for Social Activism|
|ND NOFO 18 111||Gender Equity: Women’s Equality, Empowerment and Leadership through Safe Higher Educational and Work Spaces|
|ND NOFO 18 112||Art and Heritage Conservationist Summit|
|ND NOFO 18 110||Let’s Get Serious: Comic Videos to Promote Study in the U.S.|
|C NOFO 18 102||This House Believes That: A U.S.-India Comparative Constitutional Law Debate Project|
|C NOFO 18 101||Women Shaping the Narrative in Media and Entertainment|
|ND NOFO 18 113||English Access Microscholarship Alumni Engagement (REPOST)|
|P18AS00138||Train Student Intern in Fulfilling Laws that Support American Citizens' Relationship with Park Lands|
|ND NOFO 18 114||North India Small Grants Program|
|M NOFO 18 108||Promoting Diversity and Tolerance through Interfaith and Interclass Community Service Projects|
|K NOFO 18 104||EcoCinema: A Greener World through Art|
|K NOFO 18 106||Catch Them Young with the Entrepreneurship Bug|
|72048618RFA00005||USAID Learn to Read Activity|
|ND NOFO 18 115||Supporting Young Entrepreneurs and Effective Incubators in Tier II/III Cities in India|
|M NOFO 18 103||Alumni Mentorship Program for Youth Leaders in Environment Conservation|
|M NOFO 18 104||Basketball and Leadership Camps for Empowering Underprivileged Youth|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00122", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.